A big shout out to @UnitingAgeWell AgeWell for funding the installation of an air conditioner and upgrading a fuse… https://t.co/j9MbrVT6au
Bring on Christmas cheer! Thank you LePines funeral homes for bringing in this 17 hand therapy horse to meet resid… https://t.co/up8a8R3czy
Join Our Team
The Old Colonists’ Association of Victoria provides rewarding career paths, flexible working conditions, fair pay rates and a supportive environment.
Be part of the change!
We value all staff and provide learning and development opportunities to foster staff and help them grow.
We seek to attract and retain talented people and have developed and implemented a range of initiatives to support staff. We value diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
There is currently one position available.
ASSISTED LIVING CO-ORDINATOR
· Fantastic work/life balance
· Salary Packaging benefits
· Beautiful, central location
The Old Colonists’ Association of Victoria is a long established leading not-for-profit provider of independent living, assisted living and aged care in Victoria.
We currently have a vacancy for a part time Assisted Living Coordinator to contribute to the quality care and services for residents at our Rushall Park Estate (Fitzroy North).
This is a hands-on role with the responsibility of carrying out a range of varied duties relating to the care, safety and security of our Residents. This position is part time, working 3 to 4 days per week with additional shifts and / or relief work available, as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· The ability to relate to older adults in a friendly and respectful manner.
· Sound communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Moderate level of physical fitness.
· Willingness to participate in staff development and self-education.
· The ability to work as part of a team.
· Food Hygiene for Food Handlers Certificate (for meals service)
· A current police check.
· First Aid Certificate.
· Strong computer skills.
· Previous experience in community/residential environment.
· Prior aged care experience is highly desirable.
· Experience in case management and service planning.
· Certificate 3 in Community Services (for personal care duties).
· Dementia training/qualification highly desirable.
The OCAV offers a friendly, caring working environment, with a strong focus on training and development.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities and have a genuine passion for caring for the elderly, we would like to hear from you!
For a copy of the position description please contact Louise Blagus on (03) 9433 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .For further information, please contact Evon Ingleby on (03) 9481 9300 or email email@example.com.
Applications should be forwarded to the HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org and close Wednesday, 4 December, 2019.
“Our home has always been a place where family and friends are welcome. Our cottage at Rushall Park is no different and the community of friends here is important to us and that’s why their work is part of my art box,” Jennifer Barden said.