RT @ALarpent: The proposal for the Decade of Healthy Ageing 2020-2030 has been formally endorsed by the WHO. @CommonAgeAssoc is urging al…
Insightful article in SMH "Single. female homeless" by Sharon Bradley. We know what has to happen- more… https://t.co/ULYzEm9mtj
News & Events
Braeside Park extends as demand grows
April 28, 2019
As more local people learned about the charming village on Clyde Road, demand grew for its cottages.
Ten more cottages were built in the village. Six cottages were funded through philanthropy, continuing the long-standing tradition of philanthropic support for OCAV and older Victorians in need. Those cottages include:
· Cottage 24 The H & L Hecht Cottage
· Cottage 25 The Jacobena Victoria Angliss Cottage
· Cottage 32 The Braeside Park Ladies Auxiliary Cottage
· Cottage 33 The William Buckland Cottage
· Cottage 34 The Percy Baxter Cottage
· Cottage 35 The Government of Victoria Cottage
Lyn and Keith Geer moved to Leith Park because OCAV offers all the levels of care they might require down the track. “We thought it was a good time to make the move, while we are both still fit."